This customer had issues with the gas pedal sticking. Upon further inspection, the vehicle was found to have a Power Steering leak, Header Gasket leak, and a faulty Alternator wire.
The customer brought the car in for an oil change and a few other minor issues. After a discussion with Dave, the customer brought the car back to get more power. Upgraded the torque converter to give the car more power.
The customer was having a hard time starting this car and when it would start, it was running rough. We replaced vacuum hoses because they were old and cracked causing leaks. We also found that the emission sensors needed replacing.
This car was brought in because the door was rubbing on the fender scratching the paint. We found at the fender was loose and needed to be shimmed up.
Customer wanted Digital gauges installed and wired in.
The car needed new seat belts. We tore down the mechanisms to replace the belts but kept the original hardware.
The car has come in for overheating issues. Turns out the motor did not have the proper fan set up to cool the engine efficiently. We removed the old set up and replaced it with the correct setup.
This car came in for some small repairs. We started with new Fuel Lines and Rear Main Brake lines. We also installed a new Fuel Sending Unit and Fuel Filter. The motor had 3 two-barrel carbs that needed some fine-tuning.
This, all original, classic needed new rear end axles.
Another all-original classic that had been sitting for a few years so we looked it over and put a new master cylinder and brakes on it.
This car was brought to use because the brakes were locking up. Come to find out the booster attached to the master cylinder was not correct for this year. We switched the car back to manual brakes.
The dash needed a fresh look, so we gave it a fresh new paint job.
We replaced the springs all around, put new front wheel bearings, and lowered the rear end.
Before and after mini tub conversion to accommodate wider wheels and relocated roll cage.
The car came in with a collapsed lifter. We installed new valve springs & seals, camshaft, and carburetor.
We installed new suspension & brakes; new stereo system with a custom speaker box in the back for 6×9 speakers; new fuel lines & lowered the overall look of the car.
This jeep was having problems with the rear window working properly. We found that 2 wires had been crossed on the motor.
This car had a poorly lit dash & gauges that did not work. We repainted the back bezel white to reflect better lighting & fixed bent connectors so they got a better connection on the gauges that did not work.
We repaired a broken upper clutch rod. We also found it had the wrong z-bar & frame bracket and repaired both.
We did a drum to disc brake conversion on the front and replaced the shoes on the back.
This car had cooling issues and after multiple shops could not fix the problem, it came to us. We installed a larger radiator and fan set up. Now it cools between 190 on even the hottest of days.
We installed a 3 speed Overdrive, Converted to Power-steering, and did a tune up.
We installed a new A/C system to help cool off those hot summer drives.
Restoration Complete. This car was rescued from a field in Nebraska. It was purchased without a motor and transmission so we went with a 427 Big Block with a Super T-10 Transmission and Ford 9″ Rear-end. The car was solid for the most part and had only a little rust that needed repairing. I replaced part of the lower left quarter panel due to rust. I modified the hood to add a cowl induction to allow for the height of the air filter. It has a dual exhaust system. It was painted a 1965 factory Chevy color of Evening Orchid.
Restoration complete. This car had been parkdsince 1971. It was a project taken on by a father/son duo over the years and was brought to us to finish.
Restoration Complete. It started with a firewall forward restoration including a new crate motor and radiator. Then we did a complete rewire including a new dash. Next came a new braking system and suspension system.
Restoration Complete. We started with a firewall forward restoration including a new crate motor and radiator. Then we are doing a complete rewire including a new dash. We also relocated the fuel tank from inside the cab to under the bed.